Thread: No Joy in contact with Customer Support

dhunt is offline Newbie

Unhappy No Joy in contact with Customer Support

I won't go into this at this time. But, suffice to say, I am disappointed in the level of customer support I have seen up to now. Matt, outside of you, there has been almost no other feedback from glowhost.

I need to get the system online as soon as possible. There are problems and either I am making mistakes or your servers are not set up quite right.

sergey is offline Master Glow Jedi

It's a pity to hear that you are not satisfied with the service provided by our company. It would be nice if you can submit a ticket for our technical support so that we can review issue and assist you accordingly to help you to get your system on-line.

dhunt is offline Newbie

Yes, that would be nice. And I was that nice. I submitted 2 trouble tickets. The first one went into never never land and the second is in there with a problable response. But I am not allowed to log in to get it. Now, talk about being nice. Your turn.

Matt is online now GlowHost Administrator

Hi Daryl,

I am not really sure what you mean by no feedback. I see a ticket opened at the helpdesk. Ticket ID is APY-2357-798

Have you had a chance to take a look at it? I also sent you an email a little while ago so hopefully you got that as well.

As I mentioned in the email, one of the problems is our loss prevention dept was not able to contact you when trying to approve your hosting application. That is part of the reason you may have delays or problems in your account setup.

The notes on your profile say that the number goes to an anonymous voicemail. Typically when we reach those types of voicemail systems, the order is bogus so we do not waste time leaving a message for someone who probably has no idea what it is we are talking about in the first place. I have seen to it that your profile was activated.

Please follow the link in the email response from our helpdesk and you will be able to track the ticket we currently have opened for you.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Quote Originally Posted by dhunt View Post
    Yes, that would be nice. And I was that nice. I submitted 2 trouble tickets. The first one went into never never land and the second is in there with a problable response. But I am not allowed to log in to get it. Now, talk about being nice. Your turn.
    I guess we were posting at the same time, were you able to click the ticket link? It should not prompt you for a login. If it does, did you try logging into your MyGlow Account with the credentials in your welcome email?

dhunt is offline Newbie

I can follow the link till I am blue in the face. But unless I am able to login to get at it then it's fruitless. If you wish for someone to verify that I am real, pick up the phone now and call me at the number on file. If not, we have a totally different problem.

I was able to reach you on the phone, hopefully we have everything figured out now?

If your ISP does not update their cache in the next 24 hours I would suggest calling them. Let us know how it goes.

dhunt is offline Newbie

Its working just fine. Found where there was a cache between your system and mine that was stuck. It's fixed.

Ended up setting up static instead of dynamic on this end to fix the problem. Did I tell you how much I hate Dynamic?