Thread: Web Hosting Server

Hosterbaba22 is offline Newbie

Lightbulb Web Hosting Server

How can i create my own web hosting server for my website??

AndrewGlow is offline Master Glow Jedi

Hello,

Can you please specify if you would like to build your own server and keep it locally? It is possible, but you will need to ensure that you have good ISP provider with high network uptime guarantee. One of the most important things here is possibility to have one (or more if needed) dedicated IPs, so your server will be accessible from the Internet.

Also, you need to prevent possible issues with power (Uninterruptible Power Supply should work good for it).

After that you can choose an OS to install. Most people prefer using UNIX systems (like CentOS) on servers, because they are more stable and work much better for hosting needs. Anyway, you can go with Windows as OS as well.

Once software is installed, you need to choose a control panel (like cPanel) to manage everything, including web services. After that you are ready to go.

If I got you wrong and you just want your own hosting package, you can use following options:

Reseller hosting. You won't have full (root) access to the server and still will share one server with other users. At the same time you will have possibility to create as many cPanel accounts as needed: more info.

Cloud hosting: Will provide you with your personal virtual server that can be configured according to your needs. This is an awesome solution that provides extremely high availability and good performance for reasonable costs: more info.

Dedicated servers: To mention, these servers are hosted in datacenters. It is the best solution for business, since you are free to modify your server according to your needs, you can get any software installed and combine servers in huge clusters (we do perform such configuration). Price is higher compared to other solutions, but it is worth it: more info.

If you have any questions, you are always welcome to ask them here!
    Have no fear,
    GlowHost is Here!

can you please tell me how to build my own VPS server ???

David I is offline Newbie

Hello,

All what you need is to choose an appropriate VDS package on the page below and click "Order Now"

https://glowhost.com/web-hosting-ser...omparison.html

thanks but this is costly, is there any other options

David I is offline Newbie

In this case we would suggest you our Reseller Packages:
    https://glowhost.com/web-hosting-ser...b-hosting.html

Sean9568 is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

You can set up a web hosting server by following steps:

1. Configure your router to correctly forward connections to port 80 to your web server.
    2. Configure windows firewall to allow your web server to communicate on port 80
    3. Get Apache
    4. Test your web server