Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regarding Olga Performance

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

If you have a problem with a domain or addon domain, please tell us those domains so we have some sort of clue what needs fixed. It would be best in a trouble ticket if you do not want to post them here.

There are no known issues on Olga right now with the exception of a reboot about 45 minutes ago.
    Last edited by Matt; 12-29-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

IanOBrien is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

The problem miraculously fixed itself after being down for several hours, whereby my domains (namely 12thnight.org, which is used to coordinate a theater cast of over 150 individuals) were down and were missing from my cPanel addon domains.

While this problem is fixed for now, I am growing tired of these constant problems and would like you to be aware of my irritation.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Please submit a ticket as soon as there is a sign of an issue. If there is something going on that we do not see, we would like to know right away. I looked at the logs and the only thing I saw going on today on that server was a PHP recompilation which affected a few sites, a reboot, and one guy whose site was suspended for overloading the server with his test scripts, which again are common place on the budget machines which attract many people looking to develop a site at a lower cost.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123