Thread: I've Done Something Dumb With Me Email

FrankT is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Default I've Done Something Dumb With Me Email

Yesterday morning, all was well. I signed in to my Horde email on Haylee, and my usual folders (sales@franktuttle.com and franktuttle@franktuttle.com) were there, and had email.

This morning, though, the sales inbox folder is gone, and the email in franktuttle is a weird mishmash of stuff I've sent and old stuff.

I can send email from franktuttle, and it goes out. But mail sent to franktuttle never shows up in the inbox. I tried creating a new sales folder, and it can send mail, but not receive it.

Can anyone think of what might be going on?

Thanks!

PS -- when I sign in to my cpanel, I get a message that the certificate for this websire has expired. What ceritficate, I don't know, I just tell it to proceed anyway and all is cool. Not sure if that's related or not.

Any advice would be welcome!

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Probably best you open a ticket on this one with the email addresses and passwords for the same so we can have a look. Haylee server was migrated to another physical unit last night and also a new mail server was installed during the process. Could be some sort of hiccup there.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

FrankT is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Matt, I tried to submit a ticket, but I must in Power Stupid mode today -- I can't.

First, I sign in (as ******* with my correct password). Then I try to submit a ticket. The only field ticked is 'Pre-Sales Questions.' And it says I'm not signed in. I try to sign in again, and I'm told username and/or password is invalid.

I've tried using my ****** signon (which I use at the cpanel) and my forum signon ****** . Same thing.

Is there an email addy I can just send everything to? Sorry to be so much of a pest.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-14-2007 at 01:09 PM.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

You probably do not want to announce your usernames to specific areas of our site or your site on a public forum.

A) Your MyGlow account manager/helpdesk username an email address.
    B) Your forum username can be whatever you want it is of no consequence to your GlowHost account.
    C) Your cPanel username is usually 8 characters and is not in the format of an email address and would have nothing to do with your login to our website. cPanel is part of your website.

Try using the lost password or lost username options next to the login thing found here:

http://glowhost.com/login/client.php
    Last edited by Matt; 05-14-2007 at 01:13 PM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |