Thread: Property Management DB

rlhanson is offline Master Glow Jedi

Default Property Management DB

I have a client that will be needing a solution which allows the end user to search areas served, number of bedrooms, and price, and have featured properties listed. Eventually, he would like people to be able to pay their deposits and rent online also.

I was thinking a shopping cart solution would work, (I've used ecommercetemplates.com in the past), but was curious if anyone had any other suggestions.
    Thank you,
    Lynne Hanson
    RL Hanson-Online

rlhanson is offline Master Glow Jedi

Thought I would update one of my posts to let you all know what I decided to try...

I installed OpenRealty from the Fantastico scripts a couple of evenings ago. I really like the functionality and options from this script. It serves my client well and allows me to have the client manage their listings vs. charging them for web maintanance everytime they need to update the information.

I am a noob when it comes to php programming and I was able to figure out how to place the code within my original web design for my client and create a custom search from from the code provided.

The only confusion I had was where it was pulling the index page content from, which btw was just a lack of taking the time to really look through the admin area...turned out to be the "welcome" custom page.

Overall, I would recommend using this script. You can read about it:
    Open-Realty | Open-Realty
    Thank you,
    Lynne Hanson
    RL Hanson-Online