Thread: PHP trouble

HambroRaider is offline Newbie

Default PHP trouble

Hello -- Just got my account today and tried to fiddle with the Flash player for my Shoutcast stream. I created a php page called radio.php and when I pointed my browser at it, I got this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, (e-mail) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.39 Server at radiofreebroadmoor.com Port 80

So I tried another php page with just text, no Flash player code -- test.php. Same error message. I created the php page in dreamweaver if that makes any difference. The pages are at radiofreebroadmoor.com/radio.php and /test.php. The player works fine on radiofreebroadmoor.com/index.htm, by the way, and I'm playing a lot of Floyd. Thanks.

AndrewGlow is offline Master Glow Jedi

Hello,

The problem was that your public_html directory had 777 permissions set. I've changed them to 750 and everything is working fine now, please check.
    In future you may just open a trouble ticket, because at forum you may get reply not so fast as at helpdesk. (GlowHost.com -> Support -> Submit Help Ticket)