Thread: Virtual Private Servers (cPanel and Plesk!)

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Default Virtual Private Servers (cPanel and Plesk!)

Our cPanel virtual private servers have arrived and are in stock, ready to go! If you have been considering a dedicated server but could not justify the costs of a fully managed dedicated server, then then a VPS from GlowHost is just what you need.

What is a Virtual Private Server?
    A VPS or Virtual Private Server is a piece of hardware that is essentially a dedicated server. This machine has has special software loaded onto it that allows it to run as several dedicated servers, all on one common piece of hardware. This allows us to put multiple operating systems and control panels onto a single piece of hardware and have them all running at the same time.

Do I get Root Access?
    Yes, with a VPS you have your own fully customizable Operating System and Control Panel. You get full root so you can completely customize the way your hosting environment runs.

Can I resell on my VPS?
    Yes, you can resell on your VPS. We recommend using cPanel if you plan on reselling your VPS space because it has a more flexible license that allows for unlimited domains to be hosted.

Can I oversell on my VPS?
    Yes, you sure can. Its just like a dedicated server, you can oversell as much as you like. This will allow you to have more competitive prices so that you can directly compete with some of the larger hosts on the market.

I am new to Virtual Private Servers, will you help me?
    Yes, we will help you learn how to use your VPS.

Do you offer proactive support for my VPS?
    Yes we do. (Unless you don't want it!) We will monitor your server for troubles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. If we see a problem at 3 in the morning, we will log into your VPS and attempt to correct the issue. We will do whatever it takes to get service restored on your machines as soon as possible. Think of it as your "rest easy" plan.

Neat! How do I learn more?
    You can visit the virtual private server website. Hosting plans are listed.

How can I sign up for a VPS right now?!?
    By visiting our order page! http://glowhost.com/order/#VPS
    Last edited by Matt; 08-29-2007 at 02:25 AM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

AlanHarvey is offline Newbie

I just purchased a VPS with Plesk and it doesn't have Spam Assassin Licensed or configured.. What do I do??

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

It would be best to open a support ticket at our helpdesk so that we can gather your personal details. You can open a ticket by logging into your MyGlow Account Manager here:

http://glowhost.com/login/client.php then click on "Helpdesk"
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+