Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Domain name reseller accounts

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Default Domain name reseller accounts

If you are already a web hosting reseller, one who has numerous domain names, are a site that receives a lot of traffic, or already resell Domain registration services, you should consider our fully brandable, turn key domain name registration websites. For $99/year you have everything covered from phone support for your customers, phone sales support, credit card and PayPal processing, and more. Electronic paychecks are wired directly to your bank account.
    lick here for domain name reseller site information.

It really is a "hands off" turn key domain name registration site. All you do is collect the profits from your site visitors that register their domain names at your site. You also have full control over your pricing and what products or services you offer. I suggest definitely offering private domain name registration as that is a very popular add-on to the brandable website.

Currently we are offering A FULL REFUND* if you purchase one of these accounts from InstaPro.net, so essentially your first year is a freebie, if you do not do well with it no big loss and you can cancel before you come up for renewal on the second year. However, with minimal input, most of you will be making money off of your domain reseller sites. Especially considering the first full year can be totally free to you as a GlowHost customer.

There is not much to loose with the offer so it is worth looking into.
    Last edited by Matt; 10-13-2005 at 05:48 PM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Christopher is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Default Great Deal!

Okay I've done the math, As of 3/15/05 the price for the reseller account is 89.95 for a year. So with the two free months on my reseller account. Plus the renewal discounts offered. I stand to save even more money.

Not to mention the bragging rights, of being able to say to a new website prospect, "just go to my site and check out available domain names, then point it to my nameserver and I'll take it from there."

I checked out the control panel and you can get very creative with the look of the page also, you can upload a header image, change backround colors etc. It's easier to change than a Blog.

You also get some easy to understand stats about how much money your making and when the next check is coming!

So I'm down, Signing up after this post!

I'll keep re-post with how the whole proocess goes.

Chris

Reseller Plan; Pre-mature review. First let me say that this is a great program. It does add creditabilty to my site. In addition it's nice to have something to sell besides my time-based services. The Products compliment my hosting plans. People are really starting to ask for a content-management webites that they can administer themselves. So even though the profit is only a few bucks a month, I have a satisfied customer. However, I noticed that you can change every price but the PUBLIC domain registration price. So in order to make a bit of money there you have to pre-qualify customers to opt for the PRIVATE registration where you can change the price.

As far as the look goes you can really do alot with it. Even though, it will not allow you to tile an image for the backround. So the page does have a different feel tha the rest of my site.

That's all for now for this terffic Glowhost Offer,

Christopher

PS MATT, How do I get my two-free months!

Hi Chris,

Send an email to the support dept. or open a ticket on it so we have a record of the request and I will make sure you get credited. Please include your sales receipt from InstaPro.net as well.

Thanks!

Thank you . . . Will DO!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher
    However, I noticed that you can change every price but the PUBLIC domain registration price.
    Are you sure? You can send me your logins so I can have a look but you should be able to edit every price offering, including the public domain registrations themselves....

Hey what do you know I found the section that adjusts the basic pricing!!
    I just goes to show what you can do if you look and read carefully

Chris

photosbyblo is offline No longer a Newbie

I too signed up for the domain reseller package from Instapro.net as suggested by Glowhost. I have been purchasing domain names for my clients for the past 4 years through another reseller and have had nothing but errors when processing new domains, transfers etc. When Glowhost offered to basically cover my first year start up fee and I could become a reseller of domain names without a lot of work on my end I jumped at the chance.

I want to say that I have nothing but good things to say about both Instapro.net's products and processing. Besides being able to offer domain name registration to my clients and anyone else that finds my site, I can also offer template websites and shopping carts. I custom design websites and these two additional products are just more options for my clients. I figure if I can be a one-stop shop for my clients and prospective clients, then they won't go elsewhere.

I also have to say how happy I've been with Matt and Glowhost. Service has been quick and the email replies always address my question the first time. And though I admit I ask some questions whose answers may seem obvious to others, Matt and his staff lets me keep face.

So if you are in website design and haven't taken the next step to being a reseller either for hosting (Glowhost) or domain names and similar products (Instapro.net) then I'm here to tell you to go for it. It's easier than you think. The support is there already, you only need to put a face on it for your clients.

As an update, there are now 2 types of Domain name reseller packages available. The offer still stands for a full refund applied towards your hosting or two months credit for the new Domain Pro Reseller package. That is up to $179 applied to your hosting account.

Click here for more domain name reseller information.
    Terms and Conditions
    Last edited by Matt; 07-31-2005 at 12:03 AM.

lgutman is offline No longer a Newbie

Default hosting question

As part of this reseller deal is hosting for clients. Who is doing the hosting, as in what company?

Larry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast