Thread: hi

rocksmith is offline Banned

Default hi

Does this website really need 30 or so categories? I am thinking you don't need to different Photography sections, you don't need to list 15 railroads on the Class 1 section. Just put one Category that says Class 1 railroads. For the tourist Railroads and Museums section just put the one Category that says "Tourist Railroads and Museums". You know where I am getting at with this. You don't need a whole section for every topic of railroading, but your missing one Narrow Gauge Railroading. I am not trying to mean, it just takes me 3 minutes to scroll the whole page, I think it would be more user friendly so people didn't have to go back and click every Category. I think 10 max is enough.
    Last edited by admin; 11-01-2008 at 01:39 PM.

what are you talking about....
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksmith View Post
    Does this website really need 30 or so categories? I am thinking you don't need to different Photography sections, you don't need to list 15 railroads on the Class 1 section. Just put one Category that says Class 1 railroads. For the tourist Railroads and Museums section just put the one Category that says "Tourist Railroads and Museums". You know where I am getting at with this. You don't need a whole section for every topic of railroading, but your missing one Narrow Gauge Railroading. I am not trying to mean, it just takes me 3 minutes to scroll the whole page, I think it would be more user friendly so people didn't have to go back and click every Category. I think 10 max is enough.