Thread: StumbleUpon

Christopher is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Default StumbleUpon

Just when you thought is was safe to come out of the Facebook closet. Stumble upon lets you be a internet critic. here is my page.

From wikiepedia

StumbleUpon is an Internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a personalized recommendation engine which uses peer and social-networking principles.
    Web pages are presented when the user clicks the "Stumble!" button on the browser's toolbar. StumbleUpon chooses which Web page to display based on the user's ratings of previous pages, ratings by his/her friends, and by the ratings of users with similar interests. Users can rate or choose not to rate any Web page with a thumbs up or thumbs down, and clicking the Stumble button resembles "channel-surfing" the Web. StumbleUpon also allows their users to indicate their interests from a list of nearly 500 topics to produce relevant content for the user.[4] There is also one-click blogging built in as well.
    Toolbar versions exist for Firefox, Mozilla Application Suite, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but StumbleUpon also works with some independent Mozilla-based browsers. Third party toolbars have also been created for Safari[5], and Opera[6]

rachel404 is offline Junior Web Sage

I've actually spent a lot of time on StumbleUpon. It's quite the time vacuum, but then again, if you skip all the "flash games", you can actually spot some pretty neat sites catered to your interests.

techhead is offline No longer a Newbie

Any clue on how to get your site entered into the rotation of StumbleUpon sites?

whitney01 is offline Newbie

I don'r have any clue on how to include a site into the stumbleupon rotation..

adixehal is offline Newbie

Stumble upon also very useful for website. Link submitted in them is benefited to website.

RaffickMarday is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

I used stumble upon to share my contents.

nomanali is offline Banned

I've used stumble upon to share my blog post links and got good traffic from there

arjupraja143 is offline Newbie

I use StumbleUpon as a content sharing portal from there I had to grab a good amount of new visitor and subscriber.