+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support Centre

Unregistered You Are Posting As A Guest - Please Register or Log In

Default Support Centre

Can someone please advise where your support centres is physicaly located?

By that I mean, is it in India?

If so, back to the drawing board on finding a new webhost because I refuse to have another webhost where their support centre is in India or support people who do not undertstand the English language.

I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to get a 5 minute problem fixed with our current webhost.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

We call it "Support Center" in the United States.

Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

PS:

Do tell the audience what the 6 hour problem was that should have been resolved sooner. Might make for some good conversation...
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

andychev is offline Master Glow Jedi

Blimey 6 hours is aweful, you wont get that round here. You will have super human 24 hour Matt answer any posts on the forum quickly. Ok, maybe he isnt awake 24 hours but it sure seems like it sometimes!

On a more serious note i can reassure you that you wont get 'Indian service' round here. I have been with glow host for a while, must be over a year now and the support has been brilliant.

'IF' you have a problem heres what happens. Say you check your site and it isnt there. Goto the forums and check the posts, chances are a problem has already been identified and there is no need to worry. Such problems are usually fixed within a few minutes and you are always kept up to date on what is happening.

'IF' you have a techincal question relating to your hosting submit a support ticket and someone usually answers within the hour.

For any website development problems such as code or design etc share the problem on the forum and you will get a reply quickly.

'IF' you need to speak to GH about a problem with the hosting i belive they have a phone number for emergencies but i have never needed to use it as they are always so quick using the other methods.

Hope this reassures you that moving to GH is the best thing you will ever do when it comes to hosting!

Oh and Matt its definately centre

Hehe. Well what do you call this then? http://www.callcentermagazine.com/
    Last edited by Matt; 09-25-2006 at 12:00 PM.

andychev is offline Master Glow Jedi

blimey magazine with a z what is the world coming to!

+ Reply to Thread