Thread: Some newbie questions about domain transfer after I purchase a package

brand is offline Almost no longer a newbie!

Default Some newbie questions about domain transfer after I purchase a package

hi

I wish to ask if I am able to switch a domain after I've purchase the hosting plan. If able, is there a fee involve?

I am currently waiting for my godaddy domain to be transfer to me (I bought a domain from their auction), which is after a week time.

However, within this week, I wish to set up my website and everything by using a free domain included by the package. After the week is up, I wish to transfer all my files under the free domain to the domain that I bought from godaddy.

Am I able to do this? Am I still allowed to keep my domain under godaddy or do I need to make a switch? Most importantly, I wish to know whether there is a fee for the transfer.

Thanks

Oh, and last question..
    Am I able to get a free existing domain host (Sorry if the term usage is wrong) under glowhost when my 1 year domain has expire?

In this case, whereby I do not need to pay another year recurring fee to godaddy anymore when my a year is up. Or I can't because they owned and bought the domain?

Thanks

Anyone can reply me asap? I'm clearing these doubts before I plan to sign up by today.

Resolved...

admin is offline Administrator

Sorry for the delays, we saw that you had a ticket at the helpdesk on this as well. Sounds like you have everything answered now.
    Last edited by Matt; 08-14-2008 at 04:12 PM.