Thread: Re Seller Pre Sales

cafenubi is offline Almost no longer a newbie!

Default Re Seller Pre Sales

Hi,im new to a lot of things so pls have patience

Im interested in your reseller accounts.

So i have a few questions.

When i order a reseller account with youdo you have premade templates i can use for my site or do i have to get my own?

When someone wants to sign up with me how do i determine how much space i have to offer them ?

I see your plans have space on them is this the space that i have allowed for my customers or me?
    Example Reseller mini says 1000mb disk space ,is this what i have to offer my customer.

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello, first of all thanks for your interest. Yes, we do provide templates for websites. And you can always control usage of disk space in your reseller control panel. If you have 1000mb of disk space, they will be distributed between your accounts, including your reseller account. So, you'll need to minus the disk space for your account from 1000 mb.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Are your reseller accounts set up for shared hosting only?Meaning can i offer dedicated server with my service?

If i order the reseller elite and i need more space or bandwidth what are the costs,do you have a page with this info?

Well, if you would like to resell dedicated servers, there is no problems. You just need to buy the server from us and you are to choose for whom you'll rent it. As for the additional resources, you'll just need to order additional reseller package. You'll get its resources added to your current account.

Ok Thanks Alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Well, if you would like to resell dedicated servers, there is no problems. You just need to buy the server from us and you are to choose for whom you'll rent it. As for the additional resources, you'll just need to order additional reseller package. You'll get its resources added to your current account.
    Another question,
    Say i have a customer who has reached his bandwidth limit and wants to order more say ten gigs do i have to order a reseller account package with that in it to add to his account if i dont have the 10 available on my package?

Yeah, if you don't have enough resources, you'll need to purchase additional package. In this way you'll increase resources of your reseller account.