Thread: Pre-Sales Questions / Drupal Environment

JohnMorris is offline Certified Glow Sage

Default Pre-Sales Questions / Drupal Environment

Hi,

I'd just like ask a few pre-sales questions please about the following:

1. What is the current version of the Fantastico script you are running, for Drupal?

2. If I want to communicate securely via FTPS, I believe that is support directly? How is this done, is there are shared SSL certificate? Or do I have to have the free certificate installed for $ 39?

3. All your packages allow multi-domain hosting. I just want to make sure I understand, that means that I can host two or three completely separate Drupal installations on two or three domain names I own?

Thanks for your feedback!

John

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Hi John,

Hope your Sunday morning is going good for you.

1. What is the current version of the Fantastico script you are running, for Drupal?
    We run the latest available version of Fantastico, it updates every night, however I am not sure that means Drupal is up to date. Sometimes Fantastico runs a little behind. If you install it and it is not the version you want, just let us know and we can install the version you'd like.

2. If I want to communicate securely via FTPS, I believe that is support directly? How is this done, is there are shared SSL certificate? Or do I have to have the free certificate installed for $ 39?
    FTPS you can use the shared certificate for if you like. If you have a private SSL you can use that as well. All the shared and reseller servers have a shared SSL.

3. All your packages allow multi-domain hosting. I just want to make sure I understand, that means that I can host two or three completely separate Drupal installations on two or three domain names I own?
    Yes, your assumptions are correct. They would be completely unique domain names of your choosing.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

John-

Looks like Drupal 5.1 is what Fantastico is currently supporting. I checked the Drupal site and it seems as if they have 5.3 out already. Either one can be installed.
    Last edited by Matt; 10-23-2007 at 01:20 AM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+