Thread: Which plan for PHPMotion?

adewaal is offline Newbie

Default Which plan for PHPMotion?

I am considering Glowhost for hosting my PHPMotion (niche) video site which will not be a very busy site. Which of your hosting plans is best suited for my purpose? Would I be able to upgrade to more advanced plans later if required?

Alexander is online now Technical Analyst

We recommend to use dedicated server in case you are going to launch powerful video site, since video streaming requires a lot of server's resources. More details can be found here. Also you can try our VPS for this purpose. In the same time, you can try any of our shared plans and upgrade later if needed.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Sure, you can upgrade later if you like, just let us know. Every hosting plan supports PHPMotion so you should be good on any hosting package if you think it is going to be a small site.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

cornnfedd is offline Working on Master Status

im on a shared server, olga, there have been a couple of issues with the server but it has settled down now so all good, last month i used about 49gig of my 50gig traffic and my site wasnt slow at all.

i would advise going shared then if your site is successfull upgrade to VPS etc, dont jump straight into dedicated server if you dont even know your site will be successfull!!!!!!

I'd advise skipping the VPS and using a semi-dedicated server instead on the upgrade path to dedicated. The VPS are pretty slow even with massive hardware.
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

alexblink is offline Junior Web Sage

Hello, I want to mount PHPMotion different communities with the extra services and features that PHPMotion offers, I would like to know which plan to recommend to Host resseller and if I need to consider any additional investment.
    Please

There is no additional investment involved from you unless you want us to install PHPMotion for you for each of your client sites. Any reseller package allows for PHPmotion support. However you might consider a dedicated server if you plan on reselling video sharing scripts like PHPmotion so that you have plenty of disk space available.

AlexBlink-

I received a forum-sent email from you however you have your settings set where members cannot reply to you. Your questions are probably better for the public forum, a new thread, or a helpdesk ticket instead of a PM top me because anyone here can probably answer those generalized questions.

I can answer here if you like...

alexblink is offline Junior Web Sage

Sorry Matt,
    could begin by VPS Medium buying for one year right?
    This would include the configuration and PHPmotion Installation + 2 months of coupon

Quality is an important factor, I have seen some cases where the videos and stop doing bufering is not the case with those shown in beta.net
    It would be an option available to install on my new Host GlowHost?
    if so, I come to buy and soon you'll be bothering for future reference
    Special Thanks

No need to be sorry, I just didn't know how to get back in touch with you and i wasn't sure if you wanted your answers to remain in private.

Sure, you can do 1 year of VPS with the 2 month free coupon. We can install PHPMotion for free on your account, your resold accounts we can install it for you for a fee for each site or you can install it for them if you like.

I don't think quality will be an issue with V2 as many bugs have been fixed.

Thanks for the questions.