Thread: phpmotion or clipshare

slak is offline Almost no longer a newbie!

Default phpmotion or clipshare

hi, i think im going to buy a hosting plan here, i want it to a video comunity site,,, but i have clipshare , and i know phpmotion is cool too... what do you recommend me? also do you can help me to install the script (phpmotion or clipshare)?

also i need to know if its possible conection between vbulletin and phpmotion/clipshare ... thank you guys!

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello, Slak. Mostly our clients use PHPmotion script, it seems like everyone is happy with it. We can install phpmotion or clipshare for your account in case you order hosting with us at least for 6 months. I'm not sure about clipshare, but VBulletin can be integrated into phpmotion. We also can do it for you, but this service is not for free. If your want us to do it, please, open the ticket for our support team, and we'll do it for you with pleasure.

slak is offline Almost no longer a newbie!

allright thank you!

...but here is another problem,,, it can be coneccted to vbulletin in an external site? thats because i have other site host in godaddy, but the new site i will have with glowhost i want it to connect it with the vbulletin forum i have in the other host... its possible?

or the other option is to transfer the whole site to this hosting, but i have many databases, info and files i dont want to lose... any suggestion?

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

I'd just transfer everything here to make life simple for you, but it is your choice. Either way the only integration I know of would be to simply link to the forum wherever it is hosted using the PHPmotion navigation links...just ad one that says "Forums" and link to the forum.

If you want to move it here let us know, I don't think there would be any problems but you'd want to make sure godaddy is running the latest MySQl which I doubt they are. We run 5.x i think they still run MySQL 4.x

We can install clipshare or PHP Motion (and any other youtube cloe) for $49 or we can do it FREE with a 6 month purchase of any web hosting plan.

Example scripts are PHPmotion - vShare - ClipShare - Rayzz - You Tube Clone

Here is some more information on FFmpeg hosting
    Last edited by Matt; 03-11-2008 at 03:15 PM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

cornnfedd is offline Working on Master Status

you can link SMF forum to phpmotion, if you have a look on phpmotion website you should find the link.

vb isnt integrated yet, that doesnt mean you cant use it though, all it means is your members may have to log in twice to access both members sections.

im sure once phpmotion V2 is out of RC cycle and you will see alot more bridging of other software.