Thread: New Account

QHF
    QHF is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Default New Account

A local business is looking for a new host. I'll be going there this afternoon, at their request and help them register with Glowhost for hosting and to transfer there three existing domains.

My previous experience has been with single domains so I'm not sure exactly how to go about setting things up. They currently use one domain as an entry portal and the other two for e-commerce.

They have elected to sign up for the Advance 3 Star plan for the primary domain, and currently don't plan to have separate hosting for the remaining two domains; will they be able to still have access to the other two domains from the primary domain as they do now, or will they have to set them up as add-on domains first?

Thanks in advance for your answer
    QHF

"This is an Emergency?"

glowgirl is offline Practically a GlowRu

Hello,

Yes they will need to list them in the cpanel account as the addon once the account has been activated. The Advanced 3 star allows for hosting 5 domains so they should be fine.

Have a good day.

QHF
    QHF is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Thank you for the information. They have purchased one year of the Advanced 3 Star plan and have received the purchase confirmation email. They will contact me when the welcome email arrives with the login and ns information to point the Domains too, then I can start to set things up.
    QHF

"This is an Emergency?"

glowgirl is offline Practically a GlowRu

Hello,

The account has been activated and a welcome letter sent regarding your logins.

Have a good day.