Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Domain and Free Months still available?

AsdaLegend is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

Default Free Domain and Free Months still available?

Hello,

Was browsing around WHT and saw your offer for two free months. Went to your site and also found an offer for a free domain.

Are you still offering this? Sounds too good to be true, really.

Additionally, as if the freebies were not enough, I also found a post in your announcement that you are offering further free months for every 30 posts? Is this only open for customers?

So lets say if I sign-up for your Advanced Shared Hosting, I get a free domain, free two months and if ever I get 30 posts here in the forums, I also get a free month?

Please let me know. Right now I'm still deciding between DownTownHost, Glow Host and Steadfast Networks.

Thanks in advance!

GlowAlex is offline Master Glow Jedi

Hello,

Yes, all those features are still available. With your hosting package you can obtain 2 free months of hosting:

Just enter in the coupon code below on your order and select any shared web hosting, reseller web hosting, semi-dedicated web hosting or managed VPS package. All you need to do is pay for one month of web hosting and we will give you 2 FREE months of hosting with your 1 month purchase.

Use Coupon Code: 2FREEMONTHS

Free domain is still available too. Please note that the free domain must be a main domain of your hosting account. Currently we offer .com, .net, .org, as free domains.

Wow, nice offer. How about my third inquiry regarding the posting for hosting?

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello, I'm afraid, it spreads on existing customers only, but if our administrator likes your posts, maybe, he can make an exception for you.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Posting for Hosting is available to existing clients.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

Ah, I see. Anyways, I went ahead and signed-up for an Advanced plan. Still waiting for the confirmation. I haven't received a confirmation call yet.

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello, could you open a trouble ticket for billing department regarding this issue?

glowgirl is offline Practically a GlowRu

Hello, no need to open a ticketWe have received your application for a hosting account with us!

Just to let you know, your application is being reviewed at this time. As soon as this process is complete you will receive notification of approval by way of a welcome letter, or a refund of your payment.

Thank you for your patience and have a good day.

GlowHost Billing

Ok, I'll be looking forward to that.

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

This account has been activated and you should have instructions by now. Thanks for your business.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast