+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Domain names when purchasing

Unregistered You Are Posting As A Guest - Please Register or Log In

Default Domain names when purchasing

I want to purchase the 4 star package, which says that you can host 5 domains. I've got two purchased already. And 3 that Im making right now through your service. However, when I got to a certain screen it said that I need to pick a hosting service for each domain name. I did this for all of them, and in the next screen removed all the extra hosting packages because one 4 star package should be able to host all five of these domains that I've selected, is my logic incorrect?

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello and thanks for posting on our forum. Professional 4 Star package really allows to host five domains, one main, which you should use while ordering hosting and four as addon domains. If you would like get a free domain name, you should use it in ordering procedure. The domains, which are already registered, can be added after activation of your account. If you need to register extra domains, you need to register it at Domain Registration Bulk domain Registration Domain Reseller and Private Domain Registration, this is our partner. More information about domain registration can be found at Register Domain Names and
    http://www.glowhost.com/free-domain-...gistration.php

+ Reply to Thread