+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .com???

Unregistered You Are Posting As A Guest - Please Register or Log In

Exclamation .com???

Hi ,

I am not master in all these term .. I just want to ask that I Have a site On free Hosting server .. called "Sitesled"...

IS it possible to change this site into www.myname.com ?? If yes then How ???

I know how to cahnge it into ".tk, .co.nr etc etc".. But how ".com, .net etc "??? As it is clearly said at your home page .

Waiting to reply
    Regards

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Yes its possible. You have to register a domain name if it is not registered already by someone else. Once the domain name is registerred you get web hosting for the domain and you are on your way...

Hope that answers the question.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

Unregistered You Are Posting As A Guest - Please Register or Log In

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Yes its possible. You have to register a domain name if it is not registered already by someone else. Once the domain name is registerred you get web hosting for the domain and you are on your way...

Hope that answers the question.
    How to Register a domian for free ???? having .com or .net at end ????

Is it possible ????

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Yes its possible. if you order a qualified web hosting plan from us, we will register a .com .net or ,org for you. otherwise you can register a domain seperately at InstaPro.net for $9.00 USD per year, then purchase web hosting here and then you can host the domain name.

You can also purchase the domain at any site that sells them and host it here.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

+ Reply to Thread