+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boonex Hosting plus site transfer

Unregistered You Are Posting As A Guest - Please Register or Log In

Question Boonex Hosting plus site transfer

Hi - I clicked through to your site from the Boonex site and just want to ask a some questions:

1) Which shared hosting packages are able to support an installation of Dolphin 6.1 + Free Ray 3.5 + Orca 2.0?

2) My understanding from your ad on the Boonex site is that I would receive 2 Months Free Web Hosting PLUS FREE script installation for BoonEx Products if I chose GlowHost as my host, provided I used the coupon code "BOONEX" on any 6 month hosting package - can you confirm this.

3) I also have another website currently being hosted elsewhere that I would want to transfer to yourselves so that I could access all of my sites via the one cpanel interface. Am I right in saying that your company would also transfer all of my existing site files and set up the domain, etc on the new server for me?

I look forward to your response.

G

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) Which shared hosting packages are able to support an installation of Dolphin 6.1 + Free Ray 3.5 + Orca 2.0?
    Any of our shared plans supports this software. But we recommend to use our Professional packages since they have more available resources per site, less chance of another website affecting your site's performance, and include less overall resource limitations. In case you would like a dedicated RMS we can install this for you on one of our managed dedicated server hosting packages.
    2) My understanding from your ad on the Boonex site is that I would receive 2 Months Free Web Hosting PLUS FREE script installation for BoonEx Products if I chose GlowHost as my host, provided I used the coupon code "BOONEX" on any 6 month hosting package - can you confirm this.
    Yes, this is correct.
    3) I also have another website currently being hosted elsewhere that I would want to transfer to yourselves so that I could access all of my sites via the one cpanel interface. Am I right in saying that your company would also transfer all of my existing site files and set up the domain, etc on the new server for me?
    Sure, this can be done for free in case your account is less than 1000 Mb.

+ Reply to Thread