Thread: Help with FFMPEG!!!

mudgil.gaurav is offline Newbie

Default Help with FFMPEG!!!

Hi All

I am new to FFMPEG , i am working on to convert multiple input audio streams to a single audio stream by using the following command

ffmpeg -i tea_break.wav -i beer.wav -map 0:0 -map 1:0 -acodec wmav1 -ar 44100 -ab 384k -y sample.wav -acodec wmav1 -ar 44100 -ab 384k -newaudio

And it works fine it genearats the sample.wav and when i play it , it plays both the input streams seperately without any sound synchronization issue except it plays beer.wav first instead of tea_break.wav.

Another issue is that when i input more than two files like

ffmpeg -i tea_break.wav -i beer.wav -i morse.wav -map 0:0 -map 1:0 -map 2:0 -acodec wmav1 -ar 44100 -ab 384k -y sample.wav -acodec wmav1 -ar 44100 -ab 384k -newaudio -acodec wmav1 -ac 44100 -ab 384k -newaudio

this command generates the sample.wav successfully but not with proper data , this sample.wav plays the morse.wav in all audio means it overlaps over tea_break.wav and beer.wav and plays . But it should play first tea_break.wav then beer.wav then morse.wav seperately.

Please help me out on this , i am really banging my head from last two days

Thanks

sergey is offline Master Glow Jedi

Could you please open a ticket with us about this problem and we will investigate why it doesn't work as it should.

mudgil.gaurav is offline Newbie

Default Help with FFMPEG!!!

Hi sergey

Thanks for your response , "Could you please open a ticket with us about this problem" Please tell me how to do the same.

Thanks