Thread: Press Release: GlowHost.com, Inc. has purchased DataCities.com

Matt is online now GlowHost Administrator

Default Press Release: GlowHost.com, Inc. has purchased DataCities.com

LAS VEGAS & STUART, Fla. - (Business Wire - Portions Removed)

GlowHost.com, Inc., a Web Hosting service provider of cPanel Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting, and Managed Dedicated Servers, has purchased Datacites.com - Cpanel Shared Web Hosting for Resellers. The sale includes the DataCities.com domain name and customer base. No DataCities.com employees were affected by the sale.

"DataCities.com is a great fit for GlowHost.com and we foresee a smooth transition into our operations," said Matt Lundstrom, President of GlowHost.com. "DataCities.com was a suffering brand and the previous owners were able to turn around and make it a respected brand within just a short period of time. This is exactly the type of operation that made sense for us to acquire. The loyal customer base that has stuck with DataCities.com should find the continued support and expansion of available services beneficial to their future Web hosting needs."

GlowHost.com is an award-winning Web Hosting provider that specializes in extremely reliable and affordable web hosting plans for individuals, businesses, Resellers, and Mission-Critical Enterprise Hosting operations. Specializing in Managed Dedicated Servers, and hosting tens of thousands of web sites for customers from virtually every country in the world, GlowHost.com is a wise choice for web site owners serious about uptime, reliability, support and scalability. GlowHost.com - Proudly serving millions of pages since 2002.

Full Press Release on Business Wire
    Last edited by Matt; 04-14-2009 at 02:24 AM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

cornnfedd is offline Working on Master Status

nice one!

Websync is offline What's a Guru? I want to be a GlowRu!

Way to go Glowhost! Congrats on your new acquisition.

And welcome to everyone from DataCities.com. Glowhost is awesome - you will love the services and support. This is a great company.

rebecca is offline Certified Glow Sage

Congrats Glowhost.

On a side note, back in the 90's I left my purse at Hardees in Stuart FL, and they Fed-Ex'ed back to PA for me. I :heart: those nice people!!

Rebecca
    Owner of a GREAT clothing fan site hosted by GlowHost

http://www.bodenboard.com