Thread: 30% discount to former RippleHost customers

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Default 30% discount to former RippleHost customers

In light of recent events, we are extending a 30% offer off of any advertised package to former ripplehost customers.

We are also offering free file transfers for those of you with your cPanel login details. We will move your entire site, and recreate all email addressses, databases, and anything else associated with your site free for signing on with GlowHost. If you cannot access your cPanel, or no longer have your logins, it is not a problem. If you have your site files stored on your local compouter, you can still use our service to upload files via ftp and use your new cPanel here to get your email addresses and the like all set up.

That means all you need to do is signup, get your 30% instant rebate, and wait for your site to appear on our servers. It should be VERY painless.

Please post your questions or comments on our 30% instant rebate offer here.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-01-2005 at 04:11 PM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Kristopher Kringle is offline Almost no longer a newbie!

Default 30% Discount to former ripplehost customers

Okay, tell me more....How much to get space? Are you going to hang around and answer questions when we have some? I'm currently stuck in limbo on Ripplehost's server1 and can't do anything while my son is on server2 and now has unlimited space... how about that?

Sure, I will hang around and answer questions for you

Space on our packages can be seen here:
    http://www.glowhost.com/hosting/index.php

As for your Limbo situation, you guys both use cPanel control panel, correct?
    Last edited by Matt; 02-13-2007 at 03:29 PM.

PS:

If any of you just want to post a quick question without having to obtain logins to the forum, (required to post in this thread) just use our pre-sales forum here.

http://www.glowhost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

It does not require login so you can get a quicker anonymous post in if you do not feel like obtaining logins at this time.

Default tried to answer

Actually, I tried to answer your last post (as I'd already regestered) and for some reason it didn't send. Anyway, I don't mind spending a little more for reliable service. I'm hoping if we do business together that we can have a long and enjoyable business relationship together.

We do not plan on going anywhere if that makes you feel any better We have been hosting since 1999 and under the GlowHost brand since 2002. I think our customer reviews say a bit about what you can expect to find from your service here with us should you decide to sign.

Just let me know what you need. If you decide to sign for a plan, just order the package like normal. The system will charge you full price for the plans we offer. Then, all you need to do is in the "site you saw us on" in the order form, type in "ripplehost refugee" and you will receive a 30% refund, shortly after purchase. (no more than 24 hours for confirmation of this refund, it will be fairly immediate)

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else to get started.
    Last edited by Matt; 02-13-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Thumbs up Thanks, that helps...

Thanks Matt, Just receiving these replies as fast as I have helps a bunch. I was with RippleHost for about 2 years and never received or was allowed to ask questions of the admin. He always had a tag on his posts saying you couldn't contact him unless he said you could....Okay, how is he going to give me permission if he didn't receive something from me saying I needed help? Already I've received more help from you than I ever did with him. I will be letting my son and daughter see everything about your webhost as they are the main people that help me keep my site going....But it looks like a good possability that I'll rebuild my website with one of your packages. Thanks for your help... Kristopher Kringle

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Kringle
    Thanks Matt, Just receiving these replies as fast as I have helps a bunch.
    Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher Kringle
    I was with RippleHost for about 2 years and never received or was allowed to ask questions of the admin. He always had a tag on his posts saying you couldn't contact him unless he said you could....Okay, how is he going to give me permission if he didn't receive something from me saying I needed help?
    That is the strangest thing I have ever heard.

You can always talk to an admin here. If you need anything else just let me know.

Matt
    Last edited by Matt; 07-01-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Good to know that someone took over. I wish the best for every one on that deal.

The offer still stands for the 30% deal from GlowHost for those of you that want to get situated and now and immediately. We have servers online waiting for your files and will again move the files for you.

I am not sure if there will be wait times involved with getting your site back up at the new RippleHost, that might be a question for Jeff. Again if you have troubles getting back online in a timely fashion just ask us for help.

Good luck on the new purchase Jeff
    Last edited by Matt; 07-20-2005 at 07:13 PM.

trickyBizzness is offline Certified Glow Sage

I'd Like to say I am not going anywhere after the switch to GlowHost. I am very happy I made the choice to switch so far, though I have not been here very long it is a mjor improvement!
    Hi!