Thread: So Far, So Terrific

bdominick is offline I am a Glowru!

Default So Far, So Terrific

GlowHost set me up with a dedicated server in Sept '07. Before that, I reviewed probably 30 Linux reseller hosting firms before settling on GlowHost. Even though we're not talking about much money, the commitment to a host is a really big decision, so I took it very seriously, and put Matt/GH through the ringer during pre-sales.

If you're considering GH, I recommend you query a few others, just to see. I bet by the time any of the others answer your first inquiry -- (automated responses don't count!) -- GH's pre-sales support will have gone back and forth several times on whatever issues you raise. Then they'll bend over backwards to get you up and running.

I am just getting back into Linux server administration after about 8 years doing exclusively Windows stuff, which means I'm as close to a newbie as can be, and yet GH staff has been patient and attentive. Once a tech-support rep apologized for taking 20 minutes to respond to an initial trouble-ticket posting. If only I could be that responsive to my own clients!

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bdominick View Post
    Once a tech-support rep apologized for taking 20 minutes to respond to an initial trouble-ticket posting. If only I could be that responsive to my own clients!
    I believe that would be Alexander. One of our finest and most attentive customer support representatives. That guy amazes me on a daily basis.

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+