Thread: GlowHost Support

QHF
    QHF is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Smile GlowHost Support

Mat,

After a lot of effort by several members of the GlowHost help desk staff, my phpmotion installation is finally up and running. I just want you to know I have never seen this level or quality of customer support from any of our previous hosting companies.

My heart felt thanks to you, GlowHost and your exceptional support staff. I recommend a pay raise for everyone and three days in the Bahama's!

Tony Rodriguez

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Hi Tony

Quote Originally Posted by QHF View Post
    Mat,

After a lot of effort by several members of the GlowHost help desk staff, my phpmotion installation is finally up and running. I just want you to know I have never seen this level or quality of customer support from any of our previous hosting companies.

My heart felt thanks to you, GlowHost and your exceptional support staff.
    Glad to hear all those employee whippings are actually working out!

I recommend a pay raise for everyone and three days in the Bahama's!
    I can't agree with you more. We raise our support team as much as possible. Much of it depends on customer feedback, number of customers that renew, and new customer sign-ups.

As for the vacation part, be careful what you ask for!!!

We have some logistics problems with getting everyone on vacation and still having a responsive helpdesk. I am still thinking of creative ways to tackle this problem and hopefully soon we can do just that. I am sure I will come up with a good idea soon....

Thanks for your feedback!
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+