Thread: Don't waste your time!

classicsm is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

Default Don't waste your time!

I've tried 2 other hosts, and GlowHost so abundantly exceeds the functionality and customer service of those other services, I can barely recall their names, but I'm sure glad I don't have to Go there anymore!

Don't waste your time with hosts that promise---in big flashy graphics---a ton of space and your own custom hand-holder. My transfer to GlowHost was quick and smooth. Matt answered my questions efficiently and effectively. It's been such an easy transition, I almost forgot to post what a great decision choosing GlowHost has been for my business.

On-Target Pricing. Loads of features. Server maintenance is optiumum. Customer Service is fast, friendly and helpful. Thanks for all of it! Lisa

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Uh-oh! We have a new site with "flashy graphics" in the works as we speak. Should be out in about a month

He He He. Thanks for the review!
    Last edited by Matt; 01-07-2006 at 10:57 AM.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | GlowHost's Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | GlowHost on Google+

classicsm is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

Don't even kid about that ...and you're welcome! great smiley selection, too!