Thread: Reseller to Client Hosting

rlhanson is offline Master Glow Jedi

Default Reseller to Client Hosting

I am quickly running out of room on my reseller account and am not quite ready to upgrade to the next level.

How difficult would it be to move a couple of my clients to your budget hosting from my reseller account? I would need to still make the payments on the accounts as these are local customers which pay by check.

Also, I currently host a site which will eventually want to be a glowhost reseller host also - can a reseller host another reseller?

A couple more questions - on the managed dedicated servers - I am illiterate when it comes to the hardware end of things.

The dedicated server I was looking at is $199 per month - would the sites I host still have the fast load time that they currently have?
    Would everything still be the same as far as my cPanel and WHM?
    What about the ded IP's and SSL's currently installed?

I'm not ready for this move yet, but do tend to gather information for future decisions. I really appreciate your responses!
    Thank you,
    Lynne Hanson
    RL Hanson-Online

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

Its not hard, you would just fill out the order form on the website with their details, and then probably would want to fill in an email address @yourdomain.com like customer-name@yourdomain.com so you remember whose account is under which login. That way you can be the technical admin / login user.

Unfortunately there is not a way to do a reseller reseller type of thing, without a dedicated server, though, you could purchase a separate reseller account, then resell that if you wanted.

For the dedicated servers, you don't need to know much about hardware, we handle all of that for you. The $199 dedicated you are looking at would actually probably be faster since there are going to be a heck of a lot less sites on there than your current account.

We can make everything the same as the current WHM / cPanel if you like, and we can transfer over the SSL certificates as well. There will still be dedicated IPs for those sites, but the IP will change to some new IPs that come on the dedicated machine.

HTH
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

rlhanson is offline Master Glow Jedi

Thanks for the response Matt - I think I will eventually grow to needing a dedicated server, just have to continue building the clientele.

Your information was very helpful and solidifies the decision I was already leaning towards.
    Thank you,
    Lynne Hanson
    RL Hanson-Online