Thread: This actually works - the social networking thing

Christopher is offline Nearly a Master Glow Jedi

Default This actually works - the social networking thing

Here is the proof-

Okay the last few topics that I started about these social networking sites may seem a bit boring or stupid, however I want to draw your attention to the number of views that each topic received. The topic that was about Buzz I tweeted with a link to the thread, it has now 30 views as opposed to the thread about Plurk which has Seven at the time of this post. That is 4.2 times as many views.

Now are the gears turning. . .

Okay a few hours later and I reloaded the buzz thread through all the sites that I stared topics about and the view count doubled withing ten minutes.

jmarcv is offline Cranky Coder

Dude - this is a Web design forum Wht did you design? Are the gears turning yet?

Dude, web design is not just about art it's about marketing. so the next time you want to be snide take the gears and shove them. What do you have to offer, besides insults? You are a piss ant and this will be the last time I interact with the small mind of your comments. good day ms.

admin is offline Administrator

I don't think John-Marc meant anything by it, English is his second language after all. He is often confused. After I read it a couple of time, it sounds to me like he is just asking what you designed around all of this social networking stuff.

I find your many of your posts useful and I'm looking forward to investigating the ping.fm thing. Speaking of the social network thing, check out the new forums You can connect your facebook and twitter accounts right here and go to town.

Caiaphas is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Okay, this whole thread was hilarious to me! LOL