Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO Future?

RaffickMarday is offline Nearly a Glow Sage

SEO means contents promotion. If contents is good and like by audience and get hits more then you are easily visible in search engine.

Day by day Google changes SEO strategy.

SEO is all about quality link building and quality content, if you are doing that then you will definitely have your keywords in the top 10.

nomanali is offline Banned

SEO is alive and will stay alive but with new techniques. The main focus of search engines is to diver relevant results and for this reason they keep on changing their standards of a good website to get rank

arjupraja143 is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by roderickpaulate View Post
    I've been SEO for more than 1 year now. But i have a question that i can't answer and i know here that many expert SEO here in this site.

Now here's my question.

Is there any possible strategy to rank down the competitor site? Because my Friend is a Seo beginner then he had a interview then the employer ask him about how to rank down the enemy.. It because the competitor of the employer was saying a words to them. So Guys please help me because me too im interested to know this.
    I

I wanna tell you one thing never think bad for others instead of that try to do better then him.

jane21august is offline Newbie

SEO Future involves:

User experience (UX) that will play the major role in upcoming Future of SEO as Google is trying to include more user experience. I.e UX will play a larger role.

AMP will be a ranking factor. Users don’t just want something that looks nice on mobile devices, they also want speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12