[Horde] Creating and Using a Signature in Horde WebMail
You may create/change a signature in the Horde WebMail following the steps given below:
- In the icon bar at the top of any mail page in the Horde WebMail, click on the Options icon.
- In the Your Information column, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, click Edit your identities.
- Select Default identity from the Your identities pop-up menu, type your signature text, and click the Create button.
- Confirmation that the change you have made to your default identity -- adding a signature file -- has been made will appear at the top of your window.