Thread: Strange Stuff?

rickpugh is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Default Strange Stuff?

Hey Team,

Was going to open a ticket but when I logged in to my account and went to help desk it turned off all ticket options because it said I wasn't logged in (but I was) and only allowed me to access pre-sales questions. I logged out of all and then logged back in and it still says i'm not logged in.

Reason for my opening a ticket is that I just launched my new site two weeks ago. I was reviewing my Google Analytics info today and saw this:

capture-ga.png

I do not have this page in my site so I'm not sure why my GA code is showing it got 5 views. I did some google research and found this link:

https://certificatedetails.com/90af6...w.bizbudha.com

It says that Glowhost owns this certificate.

If this a valid certificate and y'all need it there, no worries. I am more concerned that:

1. This isn't some spam crap that is buried in my theme that I'm not aware of.
    2. That someone "got access" to my server and is running a page from it and I'm not aware.

Any info you could provide on either the HelpDesk Login issue or the mysterious page would be appreciated.
    Thanks,

Rick

AndrewGlow is offline Master Glow Jedi

Hello Rick,

As I see, your account is on a shared server and shares the main IP with other accounts. The bizbudha website appears in your stats, because it shares same IP but has SSL certificate installed. That way, if you try to access your website via https:// connection, you will get redirected to bizudha website. It is normal behavior of web server and it is not a hack nor unauthorized access.

If you would like to prevent this from happening, you can order an SSL certificate here or request us to issue a free SSL for you in a ticket.

Speaking about the login issue, I suggest you clearing cookies for GlowHost website or using another browser. In any case you can open the ticket to Pre-Sales, we will change the department accordingly.
    Last edited by AndrewGlow; 01-26-2017 at 03:28 PM.
    Have no fear,
    GlowHost is Here!

Alexander is offline Technical Analyst

Hello Rick,

Just for your information, we have tweaked some setting on your server and the problem with SSL should be resolved now.

rickpugh is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Thanks so much everyone!
    Thanks,

Rick