Thread: Name Server and Adding a New Domain

rickpugh is offline Practically a Glow Sage

Default Name Server and Adding a New Domain

Hi Team,

I'm really out of touch and forgot 90% of what I need to run a website.

To that end, wanted to know if:

1. Someone could verify that I should set the name servers for the new domain I just purchased with InstaPro.net to NS1.Glowhost.com and NS2.Glowhost.com

2. Once I have set the name servers, do you have a Cheat sheet or another post that tells me how to set this us as a second domain on my account? Right now I have Domain1.com and I just purchased Domain2.net. I plan on building a new set under Domain2.net and then cutting over Domain1.com over to the new site when I'm done.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
    Rick
    Thanks,

Rick

GlowHost-John is online now Technical Analyst

Hello Rick,

1.) You definitely need to set the Glowhost nameservers to point your new domain to us. Unfortunately we can't confirm the exact nameservers without knowing your account. Those details would best be sent in private so feel free to open a ticket with us from your MyGlow account and we'll give you the exact nameserver set.

2.) You can add your new domain as an Add-on domain from your cPanel >> Domains >> Addon domains. If you want a little more guidance we offer tons of video tutorials that will help including one for adding a domain in cPanel.

If you need any further assistance or clarifications regarding this, please open a support ticket. We'll be glad to help!