Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Carlson

Thread: CloudFlare and Glowhost

Default CloudFlare and Glowhost

I heard a rumor that CloudFlare is coming to Glowhost. This is exciting news, especially for those who use resource intensive scripts like WordPress.

CloudFlare acts as a CDN, optimizes your site's performance, and adds layers of security to keep the bad guys out. I've been using it for quite a while, but if it's integrated into our hosting packages it will be a snap to use, and definitely adds value for all of us.

You can find all the specifics on CloudFlare at https://www.cloudflare.com/overview. Also, if I can be of any help with regard to using the service feel free to ask. (NOTE: I do not work for either CloudFlare or Glowhost. I'm just a very satisfied user who is excited to help everyone get the most out of both).

Cheers :-)!

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

The rumor is true Chris!

We are currently integrating it onto all of our shared, semi-dedicated, and reseller servers. Cloud Servers and Dedicated servers will be integrated after that. Anyone can sign up with Cloudflare directly but with our cPanel integration you will not need to change nameservers, or do anything complicated. You will just click a button in your control panel and it will become activated on your site.

There are a ton of cool features in cloud flare, some of the most importing being "always online," the added security and increased performance and speed of your web site. There are also a bunch of apps that come with Cloudflare both useful, and just for fun.

Thanks for your offer to help us all learn about it.

GlowHost customers can expect to see Cloudflare in their control panels within the next two weeks.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Matt is offline GlowHost Administrator

CloudFlare is now available in beta on all shared servers. You can find the icon in your cPanel.

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
    Send your friends and site visitors to GlowHost and get $125 plus bonus!
    GlowHost Affiliate Program | Read our Blog | Follow us on X |

Andrew Carlson is offline Junior Web Sage

That's cool, I really like CloudFlare! I have around 30 domains running with them, they make everything simple and DNS management(creating and controlling sub-domains mostly) is super easy with their control panel.
    Matt likes this.

gavind is offline Banned

Is Glowhost buying Cloudfair or is this a merge? Either way, things are clearly heading north with you guys.
    Last edited by AndrewGlow; 06-06-2012 at 06:01 PM.

AndrewGlow is offline Master Glow Jedi

Hello,

That's integration of CloudFlare services into our customer's GlowHost cPanel interface.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-02-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    Have no fear,
    GlowHost is Here!